Unilateral ovarian cyst covered with hermogenic fluid, cyst near pelvis with a dental remnant between wall and ovary. Will I lose both ovaries ?

hi I have a unilateral ovarian cyst , one is 58x51x60mm and is covered with hermogenic fiuid which I have is covering most of my ovaries and have a tooth and fat and on right side have a similar cyst but my pelvis with a density cartilage refer to as a dental remnant and my cyst is on the side between wall and ovary could i loose both my ovaries I am 28 and I not have children as i want to have kids in future, will I lose my chance in having kids.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012