Unilateral flank pain, loss of appetite, fatigue after multiple bowel movements. Test for coiliac disease clear. Help

I have regular moderate unilateral flank pain after multiple vowels movements. On a normal day of one bowel motion in the morning I am fine afterwards. However some days I will have up to 6 movements within a few hours - the aftermath if which is flank pain, loss if appetite and tiredness.
This has been going on for years, I have been tested for coiliac disease which was clear. I am a 52yr old male, fit, 1.8m and 75kgs. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013