Unexplained infertility. Residual cyst present in ovaries. Can it cause false positive pregnancy result?

Hello, I have been trying to conceive a child for seven years with my husband. My infertility (and/or my husbands) is unexplained - All tests performed have been normal. I have undergone IUI treatments, but have taken this month off due to residual cysts on my ovaries after my last IUI round with GonalF. The doctor said it was okay to try timed intercourse this month. I am currently 12 days past my LH surge and have received a positive pregnancy test this morning, and again in the evening. I have read online that corpus luteum cysts may cause false positives on pregnancy tests . I am not sure if a residual cyst is the same thing as a corpus luteum cyst. Are they one and the same? Also, what are the chances of the false-positive from the cyst? I am not sure if it is worth making an appointment, or if it is likely that this is a false positive caused by the cysts.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013