Unexplained crying spells, severe headaches. Test reports normal. Possible cause?

I have been having unexplained crying spells (I m not sad), then when that passes, it s followed by a severe headache . When the headache goes away, I have a spell of lost time. Those watching said that it s as if I ve turned into a zombie. I don t faint or fall, I can still walk around and sometimes wake up doing something completely different than I was before. I went to the hospital last night and they did a chest xray , head CT, blood work, and EKG .. nothing turned up. I m at a loss on what to try next.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013