Uneven hips. X-ray shows my tail bone is shaped like the letter s . Wondering how to straighten out my tail bone?

Hello, My name is Brandy. I was wondering how to straighten out my tail bone. My hips are uneven and I had xrays done which shows my tail bone is shaped like the letter "s". I also have two bulding discs in my neck. I have gained alot of weight as well. In 2004 I was in an auto accident which I broke my left ankle, left vertibrae in my tail bone & my right femur bone in two places. I now have a titanium rod from my knee to my hip. That leg doesnt bother me as much as my left. Just curious if you have a solution? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013