Underwent surgical abortion, still no period, last stages of hpv. Can i ask a doctor online?

I am 45. Yrs. I had a sergical abortion jan 12. And still no. Period. Had. Ultrasound done. Yest. And was told all looked ok except or thickening of lining. I have had. Always. Back pain . But since. Abortion it has been. Much much worse! I told dr and they didnt seem too concerned. I go back for results Thursday. I have always had normal memstrual cycles always. On time The tech who did the ultra sound said dr might recommend a biopsy! I had last stages of hpv . A few years ago. And had it treated and results in the end were negative. (Cannot remember procedure that. Was called$.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013