Underwent surgery for ovarian cyst, prescribed hormonal tablets. Side effects?

hi, i was just operated for lap. ovarian endometriotic cyst+ adhenomyosis a month back. and my doctor suggesting me to avoid conception till 3 months and in the mean while she is asking me to have T.obimet SR 500mg , T. Dronis 200 to avoid the endometriotic cyst to activate again. Kindly suggest whether i can take this tablet, as i am worrying to take this because -.there may be a side effects (wgt gain, may induce the endometriotic cyst again since this is a hormonal tablets)
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer