Underwent HPylori treatment. Excessive gas, belching, loose stool. What should i do next?

I was having stomach problems and everytime i went to the doctor, i was tested for amoeba. Its been a while now treating amoeba, until some 2 weeks ago i found a doctor who suggested i could have an ulcer cause by HPylori . She said the test came out as positive control and put me on the 1 week HPylori treatment kit. I have finished the medication, its been a little more than a week. Now my tummy pain is gone but lots of gas and belching is happening. Also, my lips are very dry and have black patches . My stool is a bit loose though ive been keeping to a non-irritant diet. What should i do next?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013