Underwent CABG. Why did creatine level shoot up? Underwent dialysis. Recovery chances?

Dear Doctor, Good evening. My father recently underwent CABG on 18.04.2012. During that time serum creatine level was only 1.3. Gradually we saw that creatine levels shot upto 7.6 by July last week. Following are some of the readings of his creatinine levels. April 17th - 1.3 April 20th - 2.39, June 6th - 2.19, July 7th - 4.13, July 30th 7.6. We are woriied when it came to 7.6 and we approached nephrologist . he immediately suggested to underwent DIALYSIS. For this, he was in hospital from 3rd Aug till 13th Aug. once in every 2 days now he is going for dialysis. Doctor has done BIOPSY on 11th Aug and we are waiting for the result. In this situation, what are the possibilities of recovery and what are the medications available? I am willing to bring him to Bangalore if required. Please suggest. Thanks & Regards, Surya.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012