Underweight, high BP, dizziness. Have Arrythmias. What is wrong?

MY NEPHEW WAS ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL THURSDAY WITH ARRYTHMIAS AND IT SHOWED TODAY VTACH. CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHAT THIS IS? I WORK IN NURSING SERVICE/NURSING ADMINISTRATION AND I KNOW THIS IS VERY SERIOUS BUT UNSURE OF HOW SERIOUS THIS IS. MIKE IS 43 AND VERY HEALTHY WE THOUGHT, HE IS LEAN NOT OVERWEIGHT , HAS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE WHICH HE STARTED HAVING DIZZINESS WHICH HE JUST STARTED TAKING A NEW BP MEDICATION AND THEN WENT TO THE ER AND WAS SENT BY AMBULANCE TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL. SORRY FOR GOING FROM ONE THING TO ANOTHER. I M JUST VERY CONCERNED.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013