Undergone laparoscopic adhesiolysis, Filmsy adhesion anteriorly, cystic structure. Explain

i hav undergone laparoscopic adhesiolysis under GA on 4th march (double port entry). Uterus RV, NS. Filmsy adhesion anteriorly towards left lateral wall and Pouch of Douglas. Thin walled cyst with yellowish viscous fluid close to right ovary - similar cystic structure and viscous yellowish fluid in Pouch of Douglas. There was one blackish tissue hanging down from back of cervix . Doctor prescribed me to start Femilon 63 days from the first day of my periods. No other medicines prescribed. I would like to know for what disease i am diagnosed with??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013