Undergoing chemotherapy for bowel cancer. Have diarrhea. What can I do?

I am undergoing Chemotherapy for Stage 3c Bowel Cancer and am experiencing Diarrhoea. Ihave been 4 times to the toilet today alreaddy. I had lactose free milk this morning with my Rice Bubbles and had some white toast with some margarine i also had half a banana. I had Spaghetti tonight with some meat .Had Boiled Chicken sandwich for Lunch. What can i DO and food shall i eat. What fruit shall i be eating. My email address is YYYY@YYYY Regards John Cominos
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013