Under intense stress, have unhelathy life style, missed periods, had sex during periods. Cause of delay?

I had sex with my boyfriend on the second to last day of my period June 6th. The condom broke he didnt ejaculate and the break was on the side. I ve missed 2 weeks before. My past two periods have been early about 5 or 6 days. Its now July 26th I ve missed 2 and a half weeks I usualy sleep late. I don t eat very good sometimes. I haven t had any real signs of pregnancy. I took 3 tests all after I missed one week all negative. I stress a lot. I ve been very emotionally stressed about me and my boyfriend. My step mom thinks I might be syncing with her period because I ve been staying with her a lot lately. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012