Under birth control, having pregnancy symptoms, negative test results. Ectopic pregnancy?

I'm on the birth control called Implanon.. a few weeks ago my husband and I had intercourse. Well lately I've been having mood swings, fatigue, eating a lot, urinating more than usual, back pain, pelvis pain, ect. I had my daughter last year, on nov.29th 2012.. so I know what it feels like to be pregnant, I feel very pregnant! I keep taking pregnancy tests and they're coming up negative. Could I be having an ectopic pregnancy? I've been having a lot of pains near my fallopian tubes and pelvis.. Im really worried!
Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013