Under birth control. feeling pressure in pelvic region, rectum, frequent urination. Pregnancy test- negative. Why is this?

Hi I am 34 years old, female and on birth control but about 1 day after sexual intercourse, I began feeling pressure in my pelvic region more on the right side. Immediate frequent urination, and now lately pressure in rectum, lower back area especially when I sit. I took a blood test 10 days post "ovulation" time and it was negative. Took an early detection home test today about 5 days before period is due -also negative. Also had bad bouts of IBS lately, but I reckon these are mostly due to stress. The pain (not intense- more dull) in lower back region sometimes radiates to thigh/leg area. Now it feels like there is a mass (perhaps solid) in my pelvic area. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013