Under anesthesia. Rattling chest, sore throat. Taking Levequin. History of tonsil stone. Any ideas?

I was under IV- anesthesia 6 days ago & woke up to a rattling chest & crazy sore throat & have been unable to speak since. They applied lots of pressure to the area near my tonsils ( which my husband noticed was red when I came out). The surgeon said this is where the nurse anesthetist held my head with his fingers. I have been on Levequin for 5 days & still have symptoms. About 8 months ago, I had a tonsil stone & after seeing an ENT , I gargles with saltwater for months. Everything seemed better until this procedure. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013