Uncontrollable hand shaking radiating to arm, climate was not cold. What could be wrong?

This one time I was reading when I noticed my hand my hand was shaking uncontrolably. It wasn t cold that night and I tried to sit on it in the hopes it would stop but when I took it out again it was still shaking. I usually have a small shake to my hands but that time it was just so bad. It shook even worse than all the times I ve been extremely cold. It eventually climbed up my arm and soon my whole arm was shaking. What s wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012