Cerebral palsy, tightness in legs and hands, spasticity, athetoid, treatment

Dr i am from XXXXXXXX. My seven years son has celebral palsy , both hands and legs are tight and he cannot talk, walk even to sit is not possible. what can i do to soften his sronge and tight muscles. According to our test with MRI it discovered that he has mix celebral palsy Spasticity and Athetoid. He can hear and see very well. I want to know the cause because my first son also have similar problem on his hands and legs. But he can walk and, talk and do other things but he can not able to lift up something.Thank for cooperation.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012