Uncomfortable urination. Pulmonary hypertension patient. USG showed mild cortical scarring with focal parenchymal thinning. Fear?

Hi I m a pulmonary hypertension patient. My pressure is 75. I ve not been urinating too comfortably. So did a USG abdomen pelvis lately with couple of other blood tests. My s. creatine , bun , liver tests,urine tests, all fn. only my USG shows mild cortical scarring with focal parenchymal thinning mainly seen in upper and mid pole region measuring 3-4 mm. No evidence of intrarenal calculus. N the left kidney has a tiny stone measuring 4mm. What does this mean. Am I in danger of renal failure in few years. What s caused the thinning of my kidney.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013