What are the side effects of Trenbolone-Acetate?

Question
Hi. I'm considering taking trenbolone acetate (briefly) to increase protein uptake for muscle development.
I understand that, as long as I limit it to a brief period, there should be minimal side effects. What, exactly, are the side effects and is this a safe temporary solution to regrow muscle mass? (I had a rotator cuff surgery where I had to sharply reduce exercise). Thank you.
Posted Sun, 19 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Anabolic steroids not recommended.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i understand your concern. Unless you are wasted and have extreme protein energy malnutrition, i would not recommend to play with anabolic steroids. Rotator cuff injury after surgery will be managed with supportive care and physiotherapy and best course of action here is to wait and then continue with exercises and daily protein intake plan. Using anabolic steroids is highly unwise and not recommended even for shortest periods of time. Severe side effects, including hepatotoxicity, cholestasis, renal failure, hypogonadism, gynecomastia, and infertility. If you want to increase the muscle bulk, consult a trainer and a dietitian and let them devise a plan for your growth.

I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.

Khan

Follow-up: What are the side effects of Trenbolone-Acetate? 15 hours later
Are there any medications that improve the rate of protein up-take without the negative side effects of anabolic steroids? Thanks again.
XXXXXXX P

Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Natural build up of muscle is recommended

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

Protein demand is around 1 gm per kg body weight, and protein storage is not the trend inside body. taking upto 70 to 100 grams of protein is recommended at least. Any thing above that gets autoconverted to other storage entities like glucose and fats. Medications dont help. Only thing that helps is muscle work out consistently. Exercise and activity that makes the muscle bulk develop naturally and gradually.

Consult your dietitian and physio trainer and let them help you build your muscles naturally with exercise and diet.

I hope it helps.
Khan