Uncomfortable to chew and swallow, gums swollen. Found blood in poo and tissues in urine. Suggestion.

Yes, I have a few not sure whats wrong. I have a few problems going on. My gums are swollen, I haver crater type holes on my tonsils, uncomfortable to chew and swallow anything. I keep having to go to the bathroom too, urinating and making BMs. I looked. When I urinate there seems to be bits of tissue coming out of me while I pee and blood when I poo. Im a bit scared......i was hopeing you might be able to help.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012