Unable to straighten arm, elbow after a fall. Injury / fracture ?

hello 7 weeks ago i fell about 3 feet off a wall and landed on my arm my elbow and inside of elbow has been in discomfort when i try to to straightern it i cant straightern my arm i have been to hospital 4 times no fracture and not really alot of help to help my understand what my injury is and how to help me make my arm better would you be able to help me? cos its been nearly 7 weeks now and still cant straightern my arm when i try to straightern it pulls inside and is painfull
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012