Unable to sleep properly due to tension, stress. Taking clonax, increased self confidence, productivity. Side effects of medication?

for some business problem I was tensed all the time as a result I did not sleep patiently and I fill that my working capacity reduced everyday ,a fear like situation grabed me ,I LIKE TO LIVE ALONE . ONE DAY I WENT TO A DOCTOR AND SAID ABOUT SLEEPING PROBLEM ,THE DOCTOR GAVE ME CLONAX 0.5 AT SLEEPING TIME ,AFTER FEW DAYS I FILL THAT THAT PILL INCREASE MY SELF CONFIDENCE AND PRODUCTIVITY .IS IT HARMFUL FOR ME .NOW I TAKE CLONAX 10 MG to 20MG REGULARLY . PLEASE GIVE ME A SUGGESTION .
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012