Unable to retract foreskin, purple discoloration, sensitive glans. Treatment?

hi i have an issue with my penis .. i have not being able to retract my foreskin until 5 days ago and today i managed to retract the skin behind the glans without any pain and left it there for the past hour or so and under the glans i can see purple colored skin.. i am worried about it. is this anything serious? And with my foreskin retracted, the glans is drying,, is there anything to worry about that? also the glans is very sensitive but after retracting the foreskin and letting the glans dry, i can touch it and rub it.. thanks in advance
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012