Discomfort on touching glans, part of foreskin attached penile head causing difficulty in retracting. Cost and time for treatment?

hello Doctor Sir my glans is not very sensitive but sensitive and i feel uncomfortable when it is touched.Sir i would like to know how much time this treatment will take and very important how much it will total ( including all check up etc. )cost approximately and a part of my foreskin is attached to top head of my penis , due to this there is problem in pulling back the foreskin. so i want to know the cost and time of this treatment . Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012