Unable to penetrate vagina, feels like a wall outside vaginal opening. Treatment?

Hi. I have been with my boyfriend for 6 months and we are still unable to penetrate. this is becoming a fustrating ordeal since I feel like I am depriving him of something special. We have plenty of foreplay and I feel relaxed beforehand, but the moment he tries to penetrate me, it is like a wall is put at the opening of my vagina . Please, I need help since I do not want to continue going through this problem for the rest of my life.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013