Unable to conceive, PCOS. Taking metformin, folinine D, cramps, abdominal pain. Pregnancy symptoms?

i am 30 years old and 2 years of marriage no child yet, i m suffering from polycystic overies. doc adviced metforming twice daily which i m taking from 2 months and folinine D also. on my last visit to doc she advise to take susten 200 for 10 days which i ended taking 3 days back. i have lower abdominal pain some times it pains a lot , cramps . what do i expect ... am i preganant or will i b getting my periods shortly. their is no bleeding or spotting at all till now but lower abdominal pain is there. pls suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012