Unable to conceive. On lupride injection. Laproscopy done for tubal blockage. Bleeding a normal symptom?

Hello I m 28 and married for the last 3 years. I have been trying to conceive for the last 2 years but i dint. For the last 12 months i m going through infertility treatment. All my tests were normal and my husbands too were normal. Later my HSG report suggested left tubal block and i underwent laproscopy . After the procedure my doc said i had endometriosis and put me on lupride. I took lupride depot on oct 9 but i m discharging blood. i m not bleeding but a little discharge happens almost everyday. Is it normal?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012