Unable to burp, gurgle loudly. Out of breath, physically sick. How to cure?

Hello, I am a 26 year old female and for aslong as I remember I have never been able to burp. I gurgle really loudly a lot and get ever so uncomfortable. It s getting worse as I m getting older. It s getting to the point were km getting out if breath and feeling physically sick and the only way to get the air out is to be sick, and big gusts or air come out too. I haven t been to the gp about it as I feel a bit daft saying I can t burp! I really need help with this as its affecting me nearly everyday Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013