Ultrasound, smooth and regular endometrium, normal echpattern, two dominant follicles, no fluid collection, collapsed ovary

hello,on 14th day of my menses the the follicular study(ultra sound)shows the following endometrium:smooth and regular of 7mm cervix:shows homogeneous echo pattern left ovary:normal echpattern with few follicle largest one measuring 12mm right ovary:normal in size with two dominant follicles of 20mm and 22mm no fluid collection in AAAAAAA pouch On day 16 of menses the US report is as follows: Endometrium:9mm regular smooth left ovary:normal echpattern with few follicle largest one measuring 12mm right ovary:collapsed irregular shpae follicle denoting its ruptured and there is a complex cyst of 23mm mild amount of fluid in AAAAAAA pouch I am a 27 year old woman and 2years 6months are over for my marriage,dont have child this month is 3rd round of clomid 50mg. is there any chances of pregnency?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012