Ultrasound shows thickened uterine lining. Taking depo provera and estrogen. Could this mean cancer?

Hi, I had an ultrasound today showing my uterine lining is thickened (16.9). I am 27 and have a tentative diagnosis of endometreosis, although I am refusing the laproscopic surgery right now to give a definite diagnosis. I am on depo prevera and estrogen 1/30?? I am taking the additional estrogen because of continous bleeding , sometimes with clots. I m really concerned about this thickened lining because my materal grandmother had uteran cancer (dx at age 34) and now my mom(52) is also having issues with thickened lining with unknown etiology. My OBGYN office was closed after my ultrasound and I m really worried! Could this mean cancer? Should I be concerned? Will I require a D and C since I am already on so many hormones?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013