Ultrasound shows multiple hypoechoic mass lesions, enlarged uterus with lobulated shape. What to do ?

hi i m 47 years old.i just hav an ultasound of my uterus . my uterus is enlarged in size with lobulated shape nd a/V measures 86*82*73mm with vol 271 ml. there is a evidence of multiple hypoechoic mass lesions measuring 65*63mm seen in anterior wall pushing the endometrium posteriorly amother masses of 34*32mm seen in anterior wall peojecting outside nd one is of 46mm seen in posterior wall projecting outside. what would i do? my periods are nt stopping?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012