Ultrasound shows endometrial thickness, no myometrial pathology. History of abortion. Lower abdominal pain, forehead pain, abnormal bleeding

Today my ultrasound reports shows that endometrial thickness is 19mm and there is no myometrial pathology . Gyn says I have to do fractional D & C. Seems it is a minor surgery. I am 41 years old. Unmarried, Had an abortion in January 2011 by medication 6 weeks pregnancy. I have severe lower abdominal pain . Severe pain early morning. Pain in the forehead too. Abnormal bleeding for nearly 7 months. less blood, Can you suggest me what I can do without surgery? Is minor surgery very necessary?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013