Ultrasound showing ovarian cysts. Feeling dizzy, menstrual headache, groin pain and irregular periods. Is it to be concerned?

Hi. Iam a 42 year old mother of two children (15 and 9) and have always had regular periods. I have been experiencing very irregular periods in the last 4 months and much heavier than normal (my last period was only 13 days ago and now I have it again. I have had a full blood count test which reads normal and a pelvic ultrasound which only detected small cysts on the ovaries otherwise normal. I feel very tired and slightly dizzy with the odd heart palpitation , menstrual head ache and occasional groin pain. I am due to have a smear at the end of the month. Is this worrying? Cathy from England.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013