Ultrasound showed fat infiltration. Alright to drink occasionally after liver enzymes become normal?

I am a 53 year old female, weight 146-height 5 4 . I recently had an ultra sound because of elevated liver enzymes . There was some fat infaltration. One month after the ultra sound my liver enzymes were AST-29, ALT-57. I was told to continue to abstain from drinking alcohol for a total of three months and have my enzymes checked again. I had been drinking 3 to 4 glasses of wine a night for many years because I have high cholesterol and thought this would help with the cholesterol. If my liver enzymes return to a normal range is it all right to have an occasional glass of wine?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012