Ultrasound showed PCOD. Am spotting, negative pregnancy test. Will I become pregnant?

hi i am preethima, i got married 1 half yrs ago, immediately after my marriage i started to irregular period, i consult a doctor i diagnosed with pcod, after that they started the metformin . i didnt take regularly,after that i am become conceive, due to travel my gestational sac become irregular so i under went dand c in dec 1 2011. After i was normal, my last LMP was may 20. i didnt get my period upto july. in july 18 i started with spotting but my pre card is negative, i consent the doctor they ask to take USG it is with result of endometrial thickness of 7-8mm, pcod of both ovaries fluid filled of 15 and 5 ml and to check beta hcg, prolactin is 10.16ng/ml previously it is 20.29ng/ml, TSH is 1.73ulU/ml please i am in a lot of confusion, what i want to do, can i able to become pregnant, what treatment i should take?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012