Ultrasound report showing endometrium is inhomogeneous, fluid in the uterine fundus. History of cyst bursting. On birth control. Severe bleeding

I had an ultrasound. Findings endometrium is slightly inhomegenous and there is a small amount of fluid in the uterine fundus. I have had cysts bursting and reforming alternating ovaries. Currently right ovary mildly tender volume 7.1cc and left ovary with large septated cyst volume 44.9cc. I am on birth control and bleeding very irregularly all the time. Constant cramping pain sometimes very severe. Also recently had a colposcopy with biopsies but resaults not back yet. What could the ultrasound finding be?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013