Ultrasound done. Uterus slighty bulky, two fibroid on posterior wall. How can i get pregnant?

how i can get pregnant? my ultrasound report ..... uterus slighty bulky , two fibroid seen on the posterior wall. transvaginal scan performed ; two fibroids seen on the posterior wall, one is touching midline echo measuring 1.8 *1.7 cm, another seen at the fundus measuring 2.8*2.8 cm endometrium measures 1.2 cm , of normal morphology. Rt ovary slighty larger than normal size , contains a cystic area with internal echoes measuring 3.3*2.2 cm Lt ovary os of normal size and morphology , contains a large follicle measuring 1.9*1.6 cms
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012