Ulcerative Colitis, rapid hear beat, dehydration. On doxycycline. Worry?

I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 2007 by colonoscopy after a course of Doxycycline and suffering for about 3 years. I went into remission after this with a course of treatment with Lialda, Canasa and Hyosycamine, although I truly suspect the colonoscopy prep triggered the remission, as I was fine for a week before starting these meds. I have been suffering a flare since last June, and am not responding to the treatment this time. Any advice? I have also had tachycardia for years, managed with atenalol for the past two years. Even on meds, my resting heart rate this morning was 120. I m guessing this is dehydration from the UC flare, should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013