USG pelvis scan shows small gestational sac, missed abortion. What do I have to do now?

hi....i did my usg pelvis scan today an the results are as follows....small gestational sac is seen in the uterus .single fetal echo is seen in the gestational sac.fetal cardiac pulsations are not visualised.M.S.D:2.3 cms - 7 weeks,C.R.L.:0.5 cms - 6 weeks 2 days and impression is missed abortion and advised me to same scan after one week. i didnt get any bleeding and my LMP is 02 Aug 2012 Dr. what i have to do?how i take rest and what i have to eat? please help me Dr. i got 3 abortions before this
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012