Typhoid, headache, stomachache, high fever, taken Azee 200, Ziprax 100, persisting low grade fever. Further treatment?

My 6 year old son was diagnosed for Typhoid clinically since the typhi dot tests conducted on the 2nd day and 6day of fever was negative. He complained of headache , stomach ache and high fever (104 F). Doctor prescribed Azee 200 and Ziprax 100 for 2 weeks. We gave the medicines for two weeks and after which he recovered but had low grade fever 99 F off and on. Since a couple of days he is having constant low grade fever of 99F to 99.5 F with no other symptoms....Please advise next course of action.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012