Type 2 diabetic, following strict diet. Can I take only sprouts and carrots, no meals ?

hi iam ramya, my age is 21 , my weight is 70 & my height is 5.1, iam having type 2 diabetes i use to sweat alot even in winter facing so many problems, being an vegetarian i am following my diet strictly , i use to do exercise about an hour daily ,even in college i prefer only stairs , even though iam following diet doing exerciser doesn t had impact on me. my fiend suggested me to just take sprouts , carrots ,no more meals nothing only this , can i follow this or not
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012