Thank you for your replies. After 5 weeks of my last test i went in for PPBS and it turned out to be 102 a sharp drop from 200 levels earlier. During these 5 weeks
(1) I have reduced weight to 75k fro 80KG (height 5' 8.5"). Doing about 50 min/day walking about 3 miles/day
(2) No sugar, no rice, no potatoe. Fruits only Papaya and apple.
(3) 1 teaspoon fenugreek powder (made at hoe from seed) after meals .. basically about 30 gms/day
(4) Herbal tea with additional cinammon stick 2 times day. Normal herbal tea 4-6 times a day.
(5) Bitter Gourd in meals min 3 times a week.
(6) 3 l of water per day
My Family doc was surprised and asked me if i am on any "PILLS" and i said yes ... all home made stuff as noted above and no prescription drugs so far. He said no need for checking FBS do a verification check after 4 weeks now.
With due respect, i am experimenting on this "Home remedies" because i would want to avoid getting hooked to metformin
etc as far as possible.
Now i am going to start having rice Keeping calorie deficit to same levels of 500-700 as want to reduce weight to 70KG. Also adding a cup of warm milk with 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and incorporate some amount of flaxseed powder (again powdered at home).
Hope i can keep this under control :-)