Type 2 diabetic. High Triglyceride under control. Taking Metride2, Remylin D, Trivilib 2. Having healthy food. Treated correctly?

I m 42 years old and having type 2 diabetes . I had also high Triglyceride which is now under control. My A1c value is 10. I take Metride 2 before breakfast and dinner, Remylin D after breakfast, Trivilib 2 before lunch, Lipikind AS and Atorfen 10 after dinner. I take Oats as breakfast, one roti and sprouted cereals as lunch and three roties as dinner. I m occasional drinker and normally take maximum two pegs. I regularly check my sugar level and it comes around 160 at morning fasting and around 125 at evening fasting. I take my breakfast at 8.00 AM, lunch at 2.00 PM and dinner at 10.00 PM. Am I treated in right direction? My body weight is 64 Kg.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013