Type 2 diabetes, weight loss, constipated, shevering, fever, cold feet. On vitamins and herbs. Does not want insulin or drugs

My husband is type 2 diabetes . He ha regulated level to normal for obe year with no medication . Stress and forgetting his diet has caused a relapse . He lost weight constipated shivering high temp cold feet Went on strict diet again in one week blood has lowered from 400 to 2020 He does not want insulin or drugs . He is taking vitamins homeopathic potions but he still has high temp and shivers . He cannot concentrate and is exhausted Went to hospital this morning Was told to come back tomorrow . He is sleeping now High temp Shivering Will this pass He insists he can wait until tomorrow . There are no dr tonight Is this just thebprocess to regulate his blood without drugs He is eating only veg and vitamins an herbs for constipation . I am Very worried I live in France and have no family. The language is a problem .
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012