Two periods in 2 weeks after change of place, first period with light flow and mucus. Have protected sex regularly. Miscarriage?

I just moved, so this may be stress related but I m on my second period in about two weeks. The first period occurred a couple of days after I moved and was very thin and combined with mucus . My period seems to have started again today. I m not on the pill , but I was having regular sex with condoms with my boyfriend before I moved. Should I take a pregnancy test? Did I just miscarry?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012