Twitching in left temple after eating. Surgery done in left temporal to remove oligoastrocytoma. Causes?

As soon as I eat, my left temple begins twitching profusely. It continues to twitch for about an hour. No other parts of my body twitch. I have a very strict sugar free diet so I do not think it is insulin related, although it was found that my insulin levels shoot up easily. I had surgery in my left temporal lobe 3 years ago to remove a grade 2 oligoastrocytoma. I am worried that this is a sign of tumor recurrance but cannot find any information on it. What are some possible causes of temple twitching?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013