Twitching in eye and pressure in left ear. Dizziness and tingling in head. Is it a sinus headache?

My left eys is twitching and I feel pressure behind my left eye. I also have pressure in my left ear and my neck is a little stiff and hurts on the left side. I also have slight dizziness and tingling in my head and a bit of what appears to be a sinus headache and pressure. This has been going on for about a week and I have been taking musinex and the generic sudifed since Saturday night and it doesnt seem to be helping much.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013