Twisted wrong while having sex, penis completely purple, hard and swollen. What to do ?

i am 39 yrs old. my question is this, last night i was having sex and i twisted wrong. i went one way and my penis went another. i didnt hear a crack or a snap, but my penis is completely purple and black on the shaft. the head is fine and normal. right under the head it is extremely swollen and there is more skin than usual. i can urinate fine and it still gets hard, but not 100%. as a man, this has never happened before. i am extremely embarrassed and petrified that it wont return to normal. right under the head, it is verypurple and swollen. i dont know what to do? please advise..
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013