Skin of penis swollen beneath the glans but no pain. Remedy?

Hello, I have a problem with my penis its swollen not the glans but the skin of the penis, not all around but just when I look at my penis the uppersite is normal the underside beneath the glans is swollen when I put pressure on it it goes a bit less swollen. it doens t hurt pulling the skin back, no pain when on toilet, no pain when I touch the swollen area just thoker and swollen up There are no red dots on glans or anything just skin on penis swollen What can i do?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012